Willow Branch Road Norfolk Southern Railway Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in February 2017
BH Photo #380360
Dimensions are estimates. One span dated 1918, one span dated 1930 and the abutment dated 1950.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Willow Branch Road on NSRR
- Franklin County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 75.0 ft.
Total length: 240.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.15635, -79.97290 (decimal degrees)
37°09'23" N, 79°58'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/591201/4112710 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Garden City
- Inventory number
- BH 75688 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 25, 2017: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- February 17, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com