Brook Hill Road Bridge
Photo taken by C Hanchey in June 2009
BH Photo #141872
Went to photograph and it was gone. Very disappointed.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Appomattox River on Brook Hill Road/Fowlkes Bridge Road (Route 621)
- Cumberland County, Virginia, and Amelia County, Virginia
- No longer exists
- Built 1900
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 163.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.45286, -78.14918 (decimal degrees)
37°27'10" N, 78°08'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/752169/4148927 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 5741 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 33652 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 25, 2021: New photos from Dylan Clarke
- November 13, 2017: Merged duplicate pages
- October 3, 2013: Added by Dave King
- June 28, 2009: New photo from C Hanchey
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Dylan Clarke