Grassy Creek "Bridge to Nowhere"
Tallest bridge in Virginia
- Bridge over Grassy Creek and Route 610 on Future US 460/Corridor Q
- Buchanan County, Virginia
- Completed, but not yet officially opened to traffic
- Future prospects
- Expected to open to traffic in 2020 after connecting road is completed in Kentucky.
- Construction started 2011; completed 2015 but with no connecting roads
- Cast-in-place segmental concrete
Length of largest span: 489.0 ft.
Total length: 1,700.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.31002, -82.28793 (decimal degrees)
37°18'36" N, 82°17'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/385869/4130041 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85166 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 20, 2019: Added by James Baughn