East Mary Street Beaver Creek Bridge
Decorative Lamp Post
Photo taken by Timothy and Joann Phillips in January 1980
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
BH Photo #434083
The lampposts built into the bridge rails are reminiscent of bridges built by the Luten company, but no obvious markers are evident.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Beaver Creek on East Mary Street
- Ambar, Bristol, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.59822, -82.17198 (decimal degrees)
36°35'54" N, 82°10'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/395173/4050942 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- Inventory numbers
- VA 19987 (Virginia bridge number)
BH 82543 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 29, 2022: Updated by Dave King: Added NBI data
- September 3, 2018: Added by Timothy and Joann Phillips
- Timothy and Joann Phillips
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com