Coal Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2015
BH Photo #314845
What appears to be an old highway bridge. Possibly relocated?
- Pony truss bridge over Coal Creek on Pedestrian Trail
- Cedar City, Iron County, Utah
- Open to pedestrians only
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.68118, -113.05801 (decimal degrees)
37°40'52" N, 113°03'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/318523/4172435 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cedar City
- Inventory number
- BH 59260 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 31, 2015: New photos from Steve Conro
- January 19, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- January 19, 2014: Added by Steve Conro