Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Boons Creek on CR 3838
- Wise County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1926; replaced 2004
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.09611, -97.89056 (decimal degrees)
33°05'46" N, 97°53'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/603529/3662489 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022490AA0413001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33449 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com