FMRC - Red River Bridge
Elmer Red River R/R Bridge
Photo taken by aaron leibold
BH Photo #248051
This trestle crosses both the Salt Fork of the Red River as well as the Red River itself just above their confluence.
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Red River on Farmrail Corporation
- Wilbarger County, Texas, and Jackson County, Oklahoma
- Stripped of track and abandoned.
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Farmrail Corporation (FMRC)
- Timber stringer on trestle and 240 & 320 ft. main spans on piers.
Length of largest span: 320.0 ft.
Total length: 2,800.0 ft. (0.5 mi.)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.45930, -99.35855 (decimal degrees)
34°27'33" N, 99°21'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/467067/3813142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 55463 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 19, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added RR info
- February 5, 2013: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com