Stephenville Crossing Bridge
Per HAER Description, this should be the current location of the Stephenville Crossing Bridge, originally of Hamilton County, Texas.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Padernales River Tributary on Private Road
- Travis County, Texas
- - King Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.40268, -98.10063 (decimal degrees)
30°24'10" N, 98°06'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/586391/3363750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82418 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2018: Added by Nathan Holth