Riverside Avenue SB
Tx DOT NRHP (National Register of Historic Places) Eligibility Determination Statement
PDF (53 KB)
Posted by Glenn Celerier
See TxDOT NRHP (National Register of Historic Places) Eligibility Determination Statement.
- Bridge over West Fork Trinity River on Riverside Drive
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Combination of steel plate girder and reinforced concrete girder spans resting on reinforced concrete supports.
Total length: 292.0 ft.
Deck width: 45.0 ft.
- Also called
- Frey Avenue Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75055, -97.30348 (decimal degrees)
32°45'02" N, 97°18'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/658936/3624906 (zone/easting/northing)
- 530 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- National Bridge Inventory Structure number: 022200ZR5050001
BH 92437 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 21, 2021: New Street View added by Glenn Celerier