7th Street Bridge
Photo taken by Todd Wilson in 2009
BH Photo #405352
Based on its construction date, this bridge should be historically significant as an early and extremely large example of a concrete t-beam bridge.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Trinity River on W 7th Street
- Tarrant County, Texas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1955; Replaced 2011
- - Brenneke & Fay - St.Louis - designer
- Sherman W. Bowen II
- Tarrant Construction Co. - Ft. Worth
- Massive concrete t-beam bridge.
Length of largest span: 137.1 ft.
Total length: 975.1 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Also called
- Van Zandt Viaduct
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75056, -97.34528 (decimal degrees)
32°45'02" N, 97°20'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/655019/3624845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Haltom City
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022200ZZ7600001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47321 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 23, 2021: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- January 31, 2018: Updated by John Marvig: Bridge has Been Replaced
- December 16, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth