Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Salt Prong on CR 121
- Shackelford County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1955
- Pony truss
Span length: 88.9 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.67917, -99.27500 (decimal degrees)
32°40'45" N, 99°16'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/474218/3615753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 082090AA0121001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33369 (Bridgehunter.com ID)