Bill Lowe Road Bridge
Photo taken by W Schutz
BH Photo #224343
Bridge closed in 2007 due to severe rust of truss elements and a cracked diagonal. Replacement is a PS concrete slab beam bridge.
- Pony truss bridge over Pomponaugh Creek on Bill Lowe Road
- Sabine County, Texas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1920
- Warren Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.22167, -93.96139 (decimal degrees)
31°13'18" N, 93°57'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/408430/3454566 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pineland South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 112020AA0553001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33353 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 2, 2012: Updated by W Schutz: Bridge replaced in 2011.