Branch Grassy Branch Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Grassy Branch on Cook Road
- Palo Pinto County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1945
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.99722, -98.14972 (decimal degrees)
32°59'50" N, 98°08'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/579433/3651299 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Graford East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 021820AA0108001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33304 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 8, 2013: Updated by Linda Thaxton: Bridge has been replaced.