Formerly Located at: 30.709643, -97.080947, CR 429 over San Gabriel River
- Pony truss bridge In Rockdale Bridge Park
- Rockdale, Milam County, Texas
- Open to pedestrian traffic
- Built 1923; replaced 2003; relocated to Rockdale Bridge Park
- - J. F. Brown
- Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.1 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.65772, -96.99483 (decimal degrees)
30°39'28" N, 96°59'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/692125/3393384 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Rockdale West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171660AA0353002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33265 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 19, 2018: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated bridge status and location, corrected date from ca 1940 to 1923, added builder.
- September 8, 2011: Updated by James McCray: Updated bridge page to reflect that it is not lost, but sitting in a field next to its new replacement