TIBR - Pine Island Bayou Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Angelina River on Timber Rock Railroad Company, Inc.
- Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, and Hardin County, Texas
- Built 1908
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe Railway (GC&SF)
- Timber Rock Railroad (TIBR)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.18389, -94.18328 (decimal degrees)
30°11'02" N, 94°10'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/386082/3339753 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63137 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- September 26, 2014: Added by Patrick Feller