BNSF - Neches River Swing Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Neches River on BNSF Railway
- Evadale, Jasper County, Texas, and Hardin County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 150.0 ft.
Total length: 859.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.34811, -94.08347 (decimal degrees)
30°20'53" N, 94°05'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/395865/3357857 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- April 22, 2014: New photo from Douglas Butler
- April 21, 2014: Updated by Patrick Feller: Added category "Swing"
- April 20, 2014: Photo imported by Patrick Feller
- July 15, 2012: Added by Luke Harden
- Douglas Butler
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com