Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a dry draw on RM 853
- Irion County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.37222, -100.80194 (decimal degrees)
31°22'20" N, 100°48'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/328634/3472257 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 071190055504019 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37769 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 74.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com