So. Sulphur River Bridge
- Abandoned stringer bridge over So. Sulphur River on FM 2874 (old TX 24)
- Hunt County, Texas
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 352.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.21218, -95.99349 (decimal degrees)
33°12'44" N, 95°59'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/220980/3678804 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Commerce South
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 011170013612010 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 59183 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 9, 2014: Added by David Backlin