Leon River CR 106 Bridge
Photo taken by Barclay Gibson
BH Photo #249899
A Pratt Through Truss Bridge spanning the Leon River, on County Road 106 in Hamilton County, Texas. With a new bridge built along side of this 1940 bridge, it is no longer in use.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Leon River on CR 106
- Hamilton County, Texas
- Bypassed by new bridge.
- Pin-connected, 6-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.80939, -98.20414 (decimal degrees)
31°48'34" N, 98°12'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/575329/3519584 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gentrys Mill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 090980AA0294001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 49328 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 10, 2014: New photos from M C Toyer
- March 5, 2013: New photos from Barclay Gibson
- August 12, 2011: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com