SH 7-Brazos River Bridge (Old)
barganier slough/ brazos river bridge
Photo taken by andrew ybarra in July 2015
BH Photo #332862
All that can be seen is two bridge supports.
- Lost Pennsylvania through truss bridge over Brazos River on SH 7
- Falls County, Texas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Removed 1962
- Pennsylvania through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.28866, -96.96924 (decimal degrees)
31°17'19" N, 96°58'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/693301/3463372 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 68561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 10, 2021: Updated by Brad Smith: Texas has state HIGHWAYS. SH. The term ROUTE (ROOT?) is not in the Texas vernacular.
- October 10, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from Pratt to Pennsylvania through truss.
- October 9, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- January 15, 2016: Updated by David Backlin: Added category "Brazos River"
- July 19, 2015: Added by andrew ybarra
- TexasEscapes - Postcard
- Geoff Hubbs
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Brad Smith - gaberdine [at] hotmail [dot] com