Belz Road Bridge (2009)
New Belz Bridge 01
Photo taken by Jerrell Parker in April 2014
BH Photo #282664
Existing span - Single Polygonal Warren with alternating verticals and modern concrete deck.
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Duck Creek on Belz Road
- Denton County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 2009
- Polygonal Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.37964, -97.20503 (decimal degrees)
33°22'47" N, 97°12'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/666967/3694814 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Valley View
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 180610AA0172001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 60768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 18, 2022: Updated by Nathan Holth: Reconstruction of page to match current BridgeHunter practice.
- April 25, 2014: New Street View added by Brad Smith
- April 24, 2014: Updated by Brad Smith: Added "New Bridge and separated it from the "old" bridge