CR 327-Elm Fork Bridge
2001 - Facing NW from roadway
Photo taken by M C Toyer
BH Photo #294163
A bridge is shown at this crossing on the 1902 USGS map. There are two extant pilings that appear to predate this through truss bridge on the NE bank on the opposite side of the present bridge.
- Pratt through truss bridge on abandoned section of CR 327 over Elm Fork Trinity River
- Cooke County, Texas
- 7-panel, pinned Pratt through truss
Span length: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
- Also called
- Reed Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.60337, -97.28718 (decimal degrees)
33°36'12" N, 97°17'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/658916/3719494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 805 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 52832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 12, 2022: New photos from Jesse Sharkoman Berube
- May 27, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed typos and added stuff.
- September 12, 2014: Updated by M C Toyer: Updated location and added photos
- July 8, 2012: Added by aaron leibold