CR 327-Elm Fork Bridge
CR 327 Through Truss
BH Photo #234731
A bridge is shown at this crossing on the 1902 USGS map. There are two extant pilings that appear to predate this through truss bridge on the NE bank on the opposite side of the present bridge.
- Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge on abandoned section of CR 327 over Elm Fork Trinity River
- Cooke County, Texas
- Pratt through truss
Span length: 140.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.60337, -97.28718 (decimal degrees)
33°36'12" N, 97°17'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/658916/3719494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 805 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 52832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 27, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Fixed typos and added stuff.
- September 12, 2014: Updated by M C Toyer: Updated location and added photos
- July 8, 2012: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com