Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Indian Creek on CR 464
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.89639, -99.46472 (decimal degrees)
31°53'47" N, 99°27'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/456055/3529045 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Scarborough
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0101003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37806 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com