Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Indian Creek Draw on CR 464
- Coleman County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.87917, -99.46667 (decimal degrees)
31°52'45" N, 99°28'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/455862/3527137 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Scarborough
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230420AA0101001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37804 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com