FM 1467 South Pony Truss Bridge
FM 1467 South Pony Truss
Photo taken by aaron leibold
BH Photo #362952
Single 60 foot span Warren w/ alternating Verticals Pony Truss. Road has been abandoned.
- Pony truss bridge over Blanket Creek on CR 281
- Brown County, Texas
- Derelict/abandoned Section of road has been abandoned
- Built 1936
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.80263, -98.79315 (decimal degrees)
31°48'09" N, 98°47'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/519580/3518577 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 230250AA0281001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 32790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 6, 2016: Updated by aaron leibold: add photo and status