BNSF - Brazos River Bridge (Near Clay)
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Through truss bridge over Brazos River on BNSF Railway
- Brazos County, Texas, and Burleson County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 214.0 ft.
Total length: 710.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.39907, -96.30141 (decimal degrees)
30°23'57" N, 96°18'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/759271/3366097 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 52920 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- April 5, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- July 16, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- July 14, 2012: Added by Luke Harden
- Geoff Hubbs
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com