Rice Creek Bridge
- Timber stringer bridge over Rice Creek on CR 634
- Bowie County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.37367, -94.47060 (decimal degrees)
33°22'25" N, 94°28'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/363198/3693679 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 190190AA0634002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 68813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 98 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 8, 2015: Added by David Backlin