University of the Incarnate Word Sky Bridge
Connects Incarnate Word High School to the University of the Incarnate Word campus.
- Concrete deck girder bridge over U.S. Route 281
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1978
- Concrete deck girder
Length of largest span: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 361.0 ft.
Deck width: 7.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.46634, -98.47380 (decimal degrees)
29°27'59" N, 98°28'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/551020/3259768 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85529 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 13, 2019: Updated by David Peden: Added a description