Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Bullshead Creek on CR 536
- Bee County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1955
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.16389, -97.60639 (decimal degrees)
28°09'50" N, 97°36'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/636823/3116142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 160130AA0137001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37903 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2013)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com