Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Olmos Creek on FM 797
- Bee County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1953
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.25194, -97.75889 (decimal degrees)
28°15'07" N, 97°45'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/621749/3125736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 160130111901002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37904 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com