Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Briar Creek on CR 113
- Baylor County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.51778, -99.00000 (decimal degrees)
33°31'04" N, 99°00'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/500000/3708690 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cope Branch
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030120AA0113002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37763 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 60.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com