Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over a branch of Briar Creek on CR 113/Moss Road
- Baylor County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.52778, -98.96889 (decimal degrees)
33°31'40" N, 98°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/502888/3709799 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dundee SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 030120AA0113001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37762 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com