BNSF - Bridge #103.26
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Unnamed Creek on BNSF Railway
- Austin County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1899
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 6.0 ft.
Total length: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.89741, -96.21886 (decimal degrees)
29°53'51" N, 96°13'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/768563/3310668 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 88874 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: New Street View added by John Marvig