Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Former pony truss bridge over Buffalo Creek on NFA A508
- Scott County, Tennessee
- Built 1928
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 139.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.38778, -84.42028 (decimal degrees)
36°23'16" N, 84°25'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/731383/4030051 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2019)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 760A5000001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com