Burnt Mill Bridge[Map] Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge and a half-hip Pratt pony truss (both pin-connected) with wooden decks over Clear Fork River on Scott County Road 276 (Honey Creek Loop Road). The largest span of this bridge has been washed away. Through truss span destroyed by flooding in March 2021 Built 1920-1921; Through truss span destroyed by flooding in March 2021
CNTP - New River Viaduct (1st)[Map] Lost Fink deck truss bridge over New River on Cincinnati Southern Railway/Cincinnati, New Orleans, & Texas Pacific Railway Replaced by a new bridge Built 1879; Replaced 1898
CNTP - New River Viaduct (2nd)[Map] Lost Bridge over New River on Cincinnati Southern Railway/Cincinnati, New Orleans, & Texas Pacific Railway Replaced by a new bridge Built 1893; Replaced 1908
CNTP - New River Viaduct (3rd)[Map · Street View] Abandoned Pratt deck truss bridge over New River once carried Cincinnati, New Orleans and Texas Pacific Railway's Cincinnati Southern Railroad (later Norfolk Southern), before being bypassed Abandoned Built 1908; Replaced by a new bridge and mostly removed 1963
CNTP - Tunnel 14[Map] Tunnel on Abandoned Railroad/Creek Intact but closed to all traffic Bored in solid limestone in 1877. Taken out of service sometime in the 1930's. Tunnel floor was lowered and the creek re-routed through it to prevent the rail re-alignment from having to have two new bridges.
CNTP - Tunnel 15[Map] Abandoned tunnel on Abandoned Railroad Derelict/abandoned Bored in 1877, lined and finished in 1879. Cincinnati construction crews and Chattanooga construction crews met with the building of the tracks in the center of this tunnel.
NS - New River Bridge[Map · Street View] Warren deck truss bridge over New River on Cincinnati Southern (Norfolk-Southern) Railroad Open to traffic Built 1963 to bypass Robbins Tunnel (T15) and several fault lines on old railroad
O&W Bridge[Map] Whipple through truss bridge over Big South Fork Cumberland River on O & W Road Open to vehicles, horses, and pedestrians Built in the 1880s; Bridge relocated to this site in 1915 by the Nashville Bridge Co.; Used as a railroad bridge until 1954.