Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Short Creek on TN 66
- Hawkins County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 27.8 ft.
Deck width: 31.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.28306, -83.05611 (decimal degrees)
36°16'59" N, 83°03'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/315340/4017305 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bulls Gap
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 37SR0660003 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32563 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com