Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Bradley Creek on NFA A355 in Church Hill
- Hawkins County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1950
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.50528, -82.78917 (decimal degrees)
36°30'19" N, 82°47'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/339773/4041482 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Plum Grove
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 370A3550001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32561 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com