South Seminole Drive Bridge
Height of bridge is 17 feet, 1 inch. This bridge is about 500 feet east of South Crest Road Bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over Interstate 24 on South Seminole Drive
- East Ridge, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 270.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.02000, -85.26000 (decimal degrees)
35°01'12" N, 85°15'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/658747/3876644 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2019)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 33I00240053 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 55227 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 23, 2013: New Street View added by Andy Peters
- January 16, 2013: Added by Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com