Lower Paint Creek Road Bridge
Photos provided courtesy of USFS and were taken in 1991
BH Photo #246445
Damaged in flood in August 2001
- Lost Pratt pony truss bridge over Paint Creek on Lower Paint Creek Road
- Greene County, Tennessee
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1983; replaced 2004
- 7-panel, riveted Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 92.8 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.97092, -82.85132 (decimal degrees)
35°58'15" N, 82°51'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/333074/3982306 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hot Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 32536 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 9, 2013: New photos from Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net