Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Rocky Creek on NFA 2473 (Sa 2910)
- Grainger County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923
Length of largest span: 21.6 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.28944, -83.48194 (decimal degrees)
36°17'22" N, 83°28'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/277131/4018879 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 29024730003 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com