Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on TN 15 in Pulaski
- Giles County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 27.8 ft.
Deck width: 39.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.20500, -87.06333 (decimal degrees)
35°12'18" N, 87°03'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/494235/3895779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 28SR0150013 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 67.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com