Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Elce Creek on a county road, 6 mi. north and 1.8 mi. east of Parker
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built 1945
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 25.6 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.49000, -97.10500 (decimal degrees)
43°29'24" N, 97°06'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/653226/4816975 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Parker NE
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-148-010 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32387 (Bridgehunter.com ID)