Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 382nd Avenue
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 82.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.01528, -98.59444 (decimal degrees)
45°00'55" N, 98°35'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531933/4984758 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-060-158 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32320 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 23.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com