Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Moreau River on a county road, 12 mi. west and 26.3 mi. south of Bison
- Perkins County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1940; replaced 2005
- Through truss
Span length: 129.9 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.16778, -102.71278 (decimal degrees)
45°10'04" N, 102°42'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/679826/5004197 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 53-120-542 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32304 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com