Riverdale Park Trail Bridge
Note: This was taken in the summer time where the trees made it difficult to get some photos. It's best to photograph them in the winter time. JS
Photo taken in Summer 1999 by Jason Smith
BH Photo #111376
Possibly built at another location and moved here
- July 20, 2022: New photos from John Bernhisel
- January 2, 2015: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- February 18, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Painted red"
- February 18, 2014: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- April 20, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Removed catagories "Relocated" and "Rail-to-Road"
- October 12, 2012: Updated by Jason Smith: Added categories "Big Sioux River", "Wooden deck", "Relocated", "Rail-to-road"
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Imported photograph
- August 8, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Rail-to-trail"
- August 7, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected builder
- June 8, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Fixed typo in History, added builder to Categories.
- February 6, 2008: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Bernhisel - Johnmbernhisel [at] gmail [dot] com
- John Marvig Railroad Bridge Photography - John Marvig's Page on this bridge
Bridge was NOT relocated from 474th Street. It is an original RI bridge.