Full Throttle Saloon Bridge #2
Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #237170
Both bridge trusses on display at new location. Moved August 1, 2018.
- Pratt through truss bridge over the new Full Throttle Saloon property
- Meade County, South Dakota
- Bridge moved to new property. Bridge partially damaged. No deck
- Built in 1912 by the Canton Bridge Company over the Belle Fourche River in Butte County, moved in 2008 to the Full Throttle Saloon.
- - Canton Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Pinned Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 79.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.51057, -103.44414 (decimal degrees)
44°30'38" N, 103°26'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/623665/4929760 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Meade
- Inventory number
- BH 47905 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 10, 2018: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- August 9, 2018: Updated by Don Morrison: moved to new location for display
- March 6, 2017: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Added categories2011 "Othmar H. Ammann Nominee", "Othmar H Ammann Award winner"
- September 15, 2015: Updated by James McCray: Updated status of bridge to reflect that it is closed due to fire at complex.
- August 10, 2012: New photos from James McCray
- February 1, 2011: Added by James McCray
- Full Throttle Saloon Bridge #1 (Parts reused from) - The Bismarck Bridge was a two-span bridge that was relocated and reused as two different structures.
Details on the move and the 2015 fire here: A true success story that will surely garner more awards. The rise of the Full Throttle Saloon Bridges from the ashes of the 2015 fire: https://bridgehunterschronicles.wordpress.com/2018/08/11/ful...