Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over South Fork Pearl Creek on 203rd Street, 5 mi. north and 0.6 mi. east of Iroquois
- Kingsbury County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.3 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 9, 1993
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.44083, -97.84083 (decimal degrees)
44°26'27" N, 97°50'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/592248/4921493 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Bancroft West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 39-006-070 (South Dakota structure number)
NRHP 93001297 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 32246 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 48.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com