Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over French Creek on a E French Creek Road, 2 mi. south and 10.5 mi. east of Fairburn
- Custer County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.65984, -102.99057 (decimal degrees)
43°39'35" N, 102°59'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/662023/4836054 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Red Shirt
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 17-535-143 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32195 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com