Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Pease Creek on 376th Avenue
- Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 34.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.22304, -98.66461 (decimal degrees)
43°13'23" N, 98°39'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/527237/4785637 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 86573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com