Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Moccasin Creek on 139th Street
- Brown County, South Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1909; rehabilitated 1963
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.37201, -98.39297 (decimal degrees)
45°22'19" N, 98°23'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/547532/5024456 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86097 (Bridgehunter.com ID)